View Profile Cethic

All 16 Audio Reviews

6 w/ Responses

I like the inherent chaotic nature of this track, your instrumentation and harmonics are always a unique treat to hear because I've not heard anyone else do anything like it before.

That being said while this track has a lot going for it, I feel like it's bogged down by using less punchy default FL Studio drums. They're so recognizable they take me out of the track when I hear them.

But that's a minor gripe in an ocean of praise, I really love the intensity of this track.

cheshyre responds:

I appreciate the constructive criticism just as much as the praise. Thank you very much

I'm serious!

I feel like the intro is this song's weak point, the rest of the track definitely goes hard and is so energetic. The mixing also leaves a lot to be desired, all the synths seem drowned out by the drums.

Overall, solid though.

You can only use the same drum samples and presets before things start to sound repetitive. I feel like this track could benefit from some fresh new drum sounds and a new bass sound, we've already heard these samples in presets in many of your previous songs.

Not hating on you man, just giving you my honest opinion as another producer. Much love. <3

Gay.

Sounds like something Djjaner would make if he were still around.

There's drum, but I hear no bass. The fault in almost all of your songs is that there is literally no sub bass. This would be perfect with sub bass, but there is literally none.

Djjaner responds:

added sub bass

not bad

Djjaner responds:

bad bad

Why is there no sub bass on the drop? It's very dry.

It's really short, the sound design isn't really that good, and the whole song seems really dry, like it's really empty.

I give you stars on the initial sound design, side chain, and mixing.

Art, animation, music, I'm like a modern day renaissance man!

Chris @Cethic