View Profile Cethic

61 Movie Reviews

Please make more.

Yaeityyeet responds:

holy sheet someone in part of Paradigmadness 2 replied to me
and by the way i'm still working in the full anim, probably i'm gonna make this as a series if this continues on.

Was a pleasure to work together. Still wish I'd have done more.

Regardless the final product was worth the wait, all the small details you packed into this one and the character dynamics really help this one stand out from other entries in the series.

Unfortunately painfully average. From the music choices to the majority of collab clips. There were a few I could count on one hand that kept my interest but over all it was very "meh."

But, I can still appreciate it for what it is and not what it isn't. It's not trying to be a deep revolutionary story driven collab, just something fun a few people slapped together to have a good time, and I can respect that.

3 Game Reviews

It's alright. It suffers from some of the same problems the original Hotline Miami games have, where melee enemies can kill you at the same time you hit them, being hit through doors, the doors in general being kind of wonky.

Hopefully the level design gets beefed up, because this level crammed a lot into just a large space without much environment to actually play with.

I enjoyed this game to the very end. Although, for the sequel I would suggest not making the enemies so strong so early in the game, and an XP bar that shows you when you're about to reach your next level would be great too. anyway, loved the game, can't wait for the next part.

The zombies can steal your weapons!? thats bullshit!!! XD
great game though krinkels, always well made things from you :)

16 Audio Reviews

I like the inherent chaotic nature of this track, your instrumentation and harmonics are always a unique treat to hear because I've not heard anyone else do anything like it before.

That being said while this track has a lot going for it, I feel like it's bogged down by using less punchy default FL Studio drums. They're so recognizable they take me out of the track when I hear them.

But that's a minor gripe in an ocean of praise, I really love the intensity of this track.

cheshyre responds:

I appreciate the constructive criticism just as much as the praise. Thank you very much

I'm serious!

I feel like the intro is this song's weak point, the rest of the track definitely goes hard and is so energetic. The mixing also leaves a lot to be desired, all the synths seem drowned out by the drums.

Overall, solid though.

37 Art Reviews

The Tube.

Joke? But where's the lie?

;^)

Christ almighty.

Art, animation, music, I'm like a modern day renaissance man!

Chris @Cethic