00:00
00:00
View Profile Cethic
Art, animation, music, I'm like a modern day renaissance man!

Chris @Cethic

21, Male

Graphic Design Artis

Limbo

Joined on 7/11/11

Level:
3
Exp Points:
54 / 100
Exp Rank:
408,384
Vote Power:
2.88 votes
Rank:
Civilian
Global Rank:
137,176
Blams:
2
Saves:
21
B/P Bonus:
0%
Whistle:
Normal
Trophies:
25
Medals:
70

Madness Combat: Reconsideration

Posted by Cethic - September 30th, 2018


I've had a good amount of time to sit on my decision to cancel reality.

I've reconsidered picking it back up, hell the short is like 85% done. I'll just have to find a way to make the weird agent dudes new again.

I'm still not drawn intently to finishing it immediately, but it'll come out eventually. I just have to do a lot of extra work to try and damage control to make it interesting and new again.

I won't be sharing any pictures of it here, or streaming the rest of it. I'd like to keep the changes I make a surprise for everyone!


17

Comments (12)

cool dawg, good luck

im overjoyed

Great news, good luck

This may sound retarded , but can't you just switch the symbol for another item to modify the "unoriginal agent"?

I could switch the symbol, but that would take forever to do for each frame. Instead, I'm going in and modifying each original symbol to save hours of swapping.

Good luck Dood

kek

Cul, good like dude.

Well, im glad you didnt cancelled It, good luck, cant wait for it.

I guess that one day you might...reconsider.

If it's 85% done, then the remaining 15% shouldn't be too difficult, especially for a short.

Nett

"short"
(takes forever to complete including a short cancellation due to it slowly becoming less unique due to an overused animation style)
(doesn't get finished before god-damned MC11)
Jesus H christ madness animation (atleast good madness animation) is annoying. hope you finish this eventually. i'm excited.
you also said it's 85% done. mind abit of an update on that percentage?

I got caught up in a creative rut with it, I needed to make it fresh and new. So I binned what I had made for it and started from scratch again and am making good progress on this newer version. I think you will all enjoy it more this way.

The fact of the matter is that animation not only takes time, but I also have a full time job and many other adult responsibilities to take care of. That alongside working with Matt leaves me with little free time to work on it, but it will come out.