Madness: Project Mercury Madness: Project Mercury

A pretty good first movie! I hope to see more from you. Pretty creative. :)

Prov22 responds:

Whoah, thank u!

Madness Bananafication (MadCzech Collab) Madness Bananafication (MadCzech Collab)

The idea wasn't very interesting. Backgrounds were very lazy, uninspired and boring. Soundtrack could've been better.

ScorpionCZ- suffering from all your movements looking robotic and not fluid, needs more dynamics. Walking animations look very awkward.

Johnypixel- Your part felt very rushed, and it had bad pacing. I usually like a lot of the stuff you make, so this was a bit of a disappointment. Some movements felt either too fast or too slow, and the overall pacing made the scene felt like it happened way too quick. Your second part was much better, despite being shorter. Third part was overall too slow, but near the end it picks up.

Djjaner- Best animation out of them all, due to experience. A few movements felt awkward but overall they were pretty fluid and on point. Backgrounds were still lazy looking and uninteresting.

Armicek- The only thing I can say is practice. The pacing was too slow, and a lot of the movements were unfluid, stiff and awkward.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Madness Association III Madness Association III

u smell like cheese

Jackson-Siegel responds:

Yes I do.

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

I enjoyed this game to the very end. Although, for the sequel I would suggest not making the enemies so strong so early in the game, and an XP bar that shows you when you're about to reach your next level would be great too. anyway, loved the game, can't wait for the next part.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

The zombies can steal your weapons!? thats bullshit!!! XD
great game though krinkels, always well made things from you :)

Creepy Collab :Sndtrk Creepy Collab :Sndtrk

You can only use the same drum samples and presets before things start to sound repetitive. I feel like this track could benefit from some fresh new drum sounds and a new bass sound, we've already heard these samples in presets in many of your previous songs.

Not hating on you man, just giving you my honest opinion as another producer. Much love. <3

Millennium Millennium

Gay.

Drsný rozchod v Praze (C0rtax remix) Drsný rozchod v Praze (C0rtax remix)

Sounds like something Djjaner would make if he were still around.

Cethic Cethic

It was a good try!

MadnessWolf responds:

Thanks!

Duel Duel

I hope to see it when it comes out!

5 oc heads 5 oc heads

Thank you so much, I love it!